Thursday, May 12, 2005

APs are over y'all !*

ok. ignore the "y'all". just trying to add a bit of black language for entertainment purposes. haha. well, just finished the APs today... gosh, feel ike dying like right now. i wanna sleep so bad, cuz straight after the APs i had to go for sailing... blah.. unfortunately its supposed to be prep time... >(.. so anyhow, i'm pretty damn happy i dont have to really bother about economics for the rest of my high school career anymore. haha. so thats good right?

yesterday, my one yr old laptop dieded on me. and YES aaron, i delibrately spelt "died" as D-I-E-D-E-D. so anyhow, when i turned on my laptop, my screen just froze for a minute and went blank. then my desktop went blue with a " security warning: you've got some blah blah trojan horse blah blah virus in your computer"... and the worst thing was, 6 new icons popped up on my computer and files. They were "online gameing, online pharmacy, free mobile phone, free scanner thingy"... and ..." online dating!?" like what the H!$%&! the worst thing was that adrian mai was watching me attempt to fix the retarded computer, and he and brian ino saw the online dating thing and thought i actually do online dating!!! do i seem that bloody desperate?! oh my cow!...


... these trojan horse people think their so damn funny...


wellz. enough of the stupid computer.

at least i have an excuse to go get a new one ;)

1 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

HAHAHAHA Yeah don't worry man, they don't really think your'e that desperate. I mean, they think you're only quite desperate. Kidding! Oh get a tagboard.. then we can tag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger