Monday, May 16, 2005

I GOT A UNITED LIVE CD! ... which i kinda left in the car and would really like to listen to it now

dont quite feel like blogging now actually. but i'm still driven to thank dennis chan for being such a freakin good friend, which by the way makes me look like a really bad friend, haha...

so what happened was last saturday i went back home to my aunt's house and kinda just lazed around, not doing much... then my aunt just sudenly remembered that i received a mail, and i kinda brushed it aside cuz i've been receiving university mail from the most desprate universities i've never even heard of. But when i looked at the mail and saw that it was from sydney australia, i KNEW it was from dennis... it was soooo unexpected! a pleasent surprise wouldnt even cut it for how surprised i was. But what surprised me even even even more, waz that it came with the new united live cd! talk about a friend who knows me soo well, even though he's half way around the world. I went mad, even before i opened the envelope. I was running all over the house like a mad man. My cousin was like," koko ivan, u have issues."

haha. well, thank God for a friend like dennis, its really not just about receiving mail from him, but most importantly for how he and his sister, melissa, have helped me grow strong in my faith. our past runs deep. Actually, the beginning of our friendship was really the beginning of my relationship with Christ. So it i think it really says something...


ok dennis, i think i've buttered u up way more then enough, haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger