Sunday, December 04, 2005

absolutely and IRREVOCABLY

This weekend has been the most powerful weekend for me thus far. It started off as a crazy and very stressful weekend. Simply put, i broke the law. And was caught doing so and involved others too. But it ended off great.

I have been driving myself back and forth school and around vancouver since 2 years ago.Something in me has been saying that this isnt the right thing to do, that i'm breaking the law. But i just brushed it aside thinking that my brother has been doing the same and that i wanted to spare my aunty the trouble of chaufering me around all the time. Anyways, i would be getting my N once i return from the holidays, and since i leave vancouver in a week.

Anyways, saturday morning, i was finally on my way to row with a crew, i was sooo excited to finally be able to do so. So i got up early and as usual, i drove myself to stanly park. But this morning went wrong. Lets just say i rear-ended a car in front of me which caused a chain reaction to the next car and basially rendered my aunt's car illegal to drive with. I know that this has nothing to do with my skill because i have been driving for ages now. It had to do with the situation i was in. Dont want to elaborate now.

Anyways, it was crazy, the guy i rear-ended was pretty pissed at it. He got out and was screaming his head off and the other car too. When it was time to exchange contacts, i realized i was driving without a lisence!oh man! anyways i had an Learners liscense and was restricting from driving alone. So it may have been a good thing that i didnt carry my lisence. However, they could have called the police.Man!

to cut the story short, i was in a HUGE load of s#$t. It was terrible. The car was really wrecked. like REALLY. Fortunately the other cars werent. For the rest of the weekend, i was just continually praying to God for forgiveness and a miracle for this situation. I knew that if the other 2 drivers were going to report for insurance, i would have a criminal record. I just kept praying and asking for forgiveness.It was tough. really bad.

But then i realized, that was exactly wat God wanted! This is exactly the type situation that i needed, spritually! I mean,i have been back sliding since who-knows-when. I havent been regularly praying to God. Only when i felt like it. QT seemed to distant to my vocabulary. I was really going down hill with my prayers to God. Because of this situation, I was MADE to pray with an earnest and truthful heart like i havent done in a loooong time. I feel as if this is a Wake up call for me. As if i've been tooo engrossed in my own life that i havent had time for God. Now this will change things!

Just an hour ago i was in the shower, prostrating myself to Him and crying out to Him to change this situation. And i've decided that i have moved so far away from Him that i am going to approach Him now as if i were a new believer. Someone sinful who has just discovered God. So I decided that i was going to start my QT material from Day 1.

Then, just before i began tagging, i read "my utmost for His highest", January 1st. Day one. I wanted to begin anew.

And u know what!God is amazing! As i was reading, practically everything was speaking to me! the last paragraph says this:

But before we chose to follow God's will, a crisis must develope out lives. This happens because we tend to be unresponsive to God's gentle nudges.... He then providentially produces a crisis where we have to decide, for or against. that moment becomes a great crossroad in our lives. If a crisis has come to you on any front, SURRENDER YOUR WILL TO JESUS ABOSOUTELY AND IRREVOCABLY.

God is simply amazing. He got me while i am my BUSIEST. Its like a powerful alarm ringing me up from my slumber. Praise Him in the highest!


... my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing, i shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body whether by life or by death."
Philipians1:20

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger