Monday, November 28, 2005

haha, i have just been ENLIGHTENED today.

Nurse Parker was giving out free flu jabs today. And i know that the boarding house is always spreading really horrible illnesses, especially after Chistmas. And NO, i am not refering to any kind of STDs whatsoever. so i went to get a jab.

I've always takened injections, this is my second one this month. In fact, i kinda like the adrenaline rush that comes with it. I know thats kinda weird haha, but anyways, this time, i actually went, "ouch!" when she jabbed me. I dont remember ever having to say that whenever i got a jab.

Nurse Parker: Oh, I'm sorry, ivan!

Ivan: haha, no problem ma'am.

NP: Its just, your skin is just so thick! Oh my! its the thickest skin i've jabbed the whole night!

(mind you, she just jabbed a whole floor of boys before me.)

Haha. So mom, now you know that what you have been saying is true, I AM THICK SKIN! haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger