Monday, May 22, 2006

10 things

10 things i'd like to say to certain people, but wouldnt want to at the same time. (thanks jill for this idea.)


1. you are the most outstanding individual i know, in too many ways to count. I wish, really wish something would happen, and have dreamnt about it too. But for one reason or another, i know it isn't. Please tell me thats a lie.

2. Somehow i know it isnt going to come to pass. Somehow i know you know that too.
I'm sorry.

3. Stop being a wimp and hypocrite. My years of respect have now been almost absolutely obliterated. Its going to take more years to repair that. but i still love you, i need u to know that.

4. Such unions are forbidden by God, man and myself. Even though he knows that why can't he resist it? he knows u somehow share the thought. But he can't help it, can he?

5. Thanks for giving me the best years of my life, and for always being there. But i think its about to end, but not entirely. Its because of you.

6. Wat happened? you promised. I hope u dont ever go thru the rest of ur life like this. and tell me those rumours arent true.

7. You've been such an awesome friend, the best anyone could ask for. I'm sorry i havent. I know you're dissapointed, and so is ur family. I'll try harder soon, i promise.

8. Thanks for all the support, and i'm really really truly imensely sorry that i had to drop out like that. I still remember ur dissapointed face. Ur the only one who got me rowing like that, no one else believed in me, only u did. Thanks a million. And i'll prove to you that i can do it someday, someday soon.

9. U're one of the most caring, awesome teachers i know. u've gone further out of your way then any teacher ever has. I dont understand why so many students hate u, because i sure dont. U'll be expecting a graduation thank-you card from me :)

10. Stop hurting people. its going to bit u in the butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger