Wednesday, April 19, 2006

its so weird using william's laptop. I left my laptop cables at north van, so i cant charge my already drained laptop... Now i have to settle with this one which functions primarily in, of all languages, PUNJABI!!! dun-dun-dun!!!!

kidding..

its something close enough, mandrin. So i'm looking at the screen and every thing is in "fan-ti-zhi". Its funny looking working my way around this computer and guessing the functions, haha...

Well, anyways, tommorrow is my first track and field league meet. I'm supposed to be vaulting. But then i had second thoughts since i heard about it, and today during training, i was creamed by guys younger then me. My damn pole was constantly giving me fibre-face, and i had so much trouble trying to get over the bungee today :P... damn.

Anyways, on the way back to the boarding house after training, i pulled my calvies... simultaniously in a span of 30 mins. Oh well, i guess that answers whether or not i'm going for the league meet tmr! heheh...

so i'll post about my awesome weekend at Whistler in a couple of days when i get pictures from my cousins... i realize this blog is in dire need of visual stimulation

but for the record. :

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger