Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm appalled by my boarding house nurse's disregard for the sickly.

My head feels like its about to explode into a million peices and my lungs feels like its going to be expelled into the air with another cough or two. I couldnt sleep last night, and i even prepared my will with my room mate to ensure my possesions go to the right people should i have failed to wake up this morning.

and i walk into the nurse's office and she laughs at me, saying that i dont look pale enough to be sick. she then tries to extract the truth behind my 'antic disposition'(fake/crazy acting) with a series of ridiculous questions.

i then rudely inturupt her by reminding her about how she sent me to school about 2 yrs ago when i was severely sick with a viral infection, on the basis that i dont look pale enough... I was near death because of her. :P

pardon my darker skin, nurse parker, but i dont believe i can morph(spelling?) into one of those lovely snow-white creatures u call boys in a matter of hours.

Anyways, she let me stay in this time and didnt send me to school. haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger