Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Mich Tng: Hey! I'm good. Yah i know i wanna study law, but i dont wanna practice it. Just use the knowledge and credentials to take me places. Anyways, i love law but dont believe in the current system, dont get be started :P And i'm going back probably on the 5th of july. but i'm leaving for Bali on the 6th, and will be back maybe in two weeks or less. when r u going back? will i be able to catch u?


Jo: U mean u met Esther?! haha! small world! hey its seems like MacGriddles has taken over singapore. haha, yeah, its really though, i have to admit. Hey, wats ur cell number? jill didnt tell me >(



Well, i have to say that God is an Awesome God!I mean really. Some of u close to me may have known that it was my dream to at least have attempted pole vaulting sometime, even back in singapore. and today was the 'step-of-faith' i finally joined my track and field team to try pole vaulting. And i did!

its been a tuff year since i quite rowing at school, and after that was just sailing and rock-climbing, which arent exactly the most exciting sports around. i know i'm gonna stick to this sport. how can i not, i've always wanted to do it! I just thank God for the opportunity. Now, since i'm at at that, i might as well try other track and field events, right? i think i shall. I dont think i'll ever be able to do that after i graduate and before uni anyways :P

*dang it, should have done this years ago*

God is an awesome God,
He reigns!
From heaven above in wisdom
Power and Love
Our God is an Awesome God!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger