Sunday, June 11, 2006

Grad was awesome, I'll talk more about it when I get my pics posted..

But for now, i've just come to a realization of wat a horrible gentleman i am.

For one, my date constantly said, "ladies first" only to have that whooosh right over the head.

And i consistently forgot about allowing my date to sit first, much less pull the chair out and push it back in for her, before taking my own seat.

And i walked up the bus before she did.

And i walked in front of her

And i asked my friend to go explore without considering the fact that his date was not done with the meal.

... the only thing remotely gentlemanly i did was open doors for her and stand between a her and a bunch of drunk guys.

I've charted 'low' my mother's Gallent Analysis Barometer. To our chagrin.




Well, that stinks... i think i need to attend Gentleman 101.




But wat my mom said was awfully true. She says i've been much too independent and on-my-own the past couple of years, that gentlemanly treatment of a lady (the Western practice, not the innate one) has not been put in use.... almost entirely. :P

Apparently i'm a nice guy. But not gallant. Oh, the Horror!!! (right....)



So i've resolved that from now on i shall endeavour to practice and master the convoluted ways of the Gentleman, till i have effectively swept every female specimen of her feet without the use of dough, charm, or Prada. The second of which i am going to find especially difficult to surpress.


Haha anyways, i'm just going to be more conscious about my the way i treat ladies from now on. (to those ladies who know me, kick me in the nuts if i've done something outragiously ungentelmenly when we're hanging)

1 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger CK said...

Doode! I wouldn't worry about it too much if I were you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger