Wednesday, March 29, 2006

yay! got another acceptance from University of Buckingham.

But because this is a private uni, it isnt ranked, which is frustrating really. But apperently this uni was founded by Margeret Thatcher and her husband, so it isnt bad i guess. pretty high profile.

Anyways, school didnt start off with a "BANG", as i had hoped. Just kinda got into the gear of 'last 2 months of school' which really didnt inspire many of us grads. Instead, its was 'enjoy the last few months of school by SLACKING-OFF'. haha. But i know i gotta work because my condition of Nottingham is another 4 and 5 for my APs, but more like a 5 and 5. Thankfully Buckingham is a breeze. the condition is like B+ average for 5 subjects, not a tuffy.

i really gotta start planning my trip back. I'm hoping brian can come back to singapore with me and i can stop by korea with him, but i'm not sure anymore. the itenerary (spelling?) is kinda tight. Michelle's wedding is on the 8th of july, and my last paper is on the 29th of june. AH! nightmare!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger